April 03, 2020
In this episode we talk about how Khristee Rich overcame her chronic illness and how she became a holistic healer. She will give us some great tips and tricks, especially welcomed during this time of Covid-19.
Khristee Rich is a holistic healer, clairvoyant, empath, medium, and owner of The Dancing Curtain, a healthy lifestyle business. Khristee encourages her clients to overcome chronic illness naturally, easily, and joyfully, to speak their truth, to stop hiding, and to shine! Khristee is currently writing her first book, a book about childbirth around the world and has recently launched a new blog about childbirth around the world, Mum’s The Word: Mothers Speaking Out About Childbirth Around The World. Khristee overcame her own chronic illness and is now a big supporter of female empowerment, natural remedies, and holistic health and wellness.
You will learn:
- What is holistic health and wellness
- Importance of detoxifying our livers
- Importance of getting to the root cause in illness and taking a holistic approach
- Why it is so important for women to prioritize healing and self-care
- Why she is writing a book about childbirth around the world
- Female empowerment- why it is so important right now
- Her Blog: Mum’s The Word: Mothers Speaking Out About Childbirth Around The World
Special offers for Beauty Call Listeners:
- $25 of Khristee’s Signature Healing Session (2 hours and 15 minutes – includes emotional support, a full hour of healing and 30 minute intuitive reading and time for questions.)
They can simply email me with the code if they are interested in a session.
- 11% off vibrational bodycare products from Body Cherish and free shipping with orders over $111. Click here: https://bodycherish.ca/discount/KHRISTEE11
They will get 11% off all of the vibrational bodycare products and free shipping on orders of over $111. Prices are in Canadian dollars so will be cheaper for Americans. (It is a Canadian company.)